Post-Super Tuesday structural change
EXTERNAL contact points (and task organization):
1. General Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org – Claire, Jia, Neo, Oliver
2. Event organization – email@example.com – Nadirah, Jia, + +
3. Press Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org – Oliver, Claire, + +
INTERNAL task organization:
Wall postings / comments : Ian / Evan
Inbox / Communications: Claire +
2. Twitter: Claire +?
3. Instagram: Claire
4. Meetup: Jia
5. Newsletter: Tyler
OUTREACH – Grow the movement in Germany
1. Reach out / Find Bernie people in Germany – help them set up and grow local movements
Goals: Show united front – Sunday Phonebanking / Debate Watch 16 March 7pm
Tools: Search FB Expat groups, troll Slack, reach out on Reddit, internet forums
Current state: Long list of people who have volunteered to poll watch, can tap into list.
People: Jake, David?, + +
Email addresses for each city? Hamburg@, Munich@ etc? – can also be forwarding aliases to normal email addresses
2. Continue to connect with political groups, activists, causes
So far: Anti-Amazon in Berlin, ClosetheCamps (aequa), protests at Fridays for Future, Anti-War Iran
– Feminist movement with Bernie?
ALTERNATIVE MEDIA FOR BERNIE – Germany for Bernie Media
Blog / Website to share articles, our perspectives, contributions
Taskforce: Ted, Jacob, Roberto, ++
Podcast – continue!
Taskforce: Julia, Oscar, Jake ++
Website – looking for volunteers who can help update, restructure/redesign
Main Group ONLY for annoucnements, organizational – only admins can post
– Support groups : Discussion group, Dank Meme group, Text/Call Group
– Kiez Groups stay for future phonebanking, events
New Channel/Public Group for all Germany?
– who will admin?